In this two-hour workshop, we will:
- Look at empathy and its importance in the workplace
- Consider the difference between empathy and sympathy
- Anticipate and relate: looking at the needs of others
- Explore empathy’s limitations
- Practise empathy for workplace design, solutions and overcoming conflict.
Empathy is especially useful for human services such as customer-facing roles, healthcare, and leadership. This workshop is for companies that want to create a culture of empathy, expand it, or run a refresher to exercise the empathy muscle. Empathic employees are patient and good at conflict resolution.